Last year I compiled a short list of things I accomplished in 2010 and I liked the way it turned out so I thought I’d do it again for 2011.
The idea of “shipping” is to get a project as far along as you can and then send it out the door and move on to the next project.
If it doesn’t ship, it doesn’t count. – Seth Godin
So, here are five of my favorite things I “shipped” in 2011:
- Completed the Master’s of Communications program at Marquette University and began a full-time position at the Urban Ecology Center.
- Designed a much needed Case for Support for the Urban Ecology Center. A digital version can be seen here.
- A “2011 Year in Review” fundraising video for the Urban Ecology Center.
- Video coverage of the 2011 Teen Adventure Challenge.
- And, I completed the Oshkosh Area Sprint Triathlon (my first Tri!).
There it is. I’m pretty proud of each of these.
What did you “ship” in 2011?